Question:
What pisses you off about your manager, supervisor or CEO?
jennilaine777
2006-03-29 17:12:39 UTC
What pisses you off about your manager, supervisor or CEO?
Eight answers:
~DANiELLE~
2006-03-29 17:42:04 UTC
One of my managers is from Morocco, Africa and of course he doesn't look like he's from there. He looks as though he's from India. But anyways when you get a job certain hygiene issues have to be met for all employees including managers I thought. Well this manager stinks so bad there is no excuse for anybody to smell that bad. It's not just his body odor it's his breath which smells like sour milk. And he does the weirdiest things while on the clock. Once I caught him scratching himself down you know where and then he had the nerve to put his hand, the same hand that he just used to itch himself, on my shoulder and back (shutter). That to me was so wrong and as soon as I find another job I will quit my current job with the nasty boss that has serious issues. (shutter)
bmxchic7
2006-03-30 01:14:29 UTC
My old manager used to yell at us for talking while we worked and then would do it herself with a valley-girl who taked the most out of all of us. We found it very hypocritical, and then when she was late (which was rare) it wouldn't be 5 mins, it would take an HOUR
tinkerpinker22
2006-03-30 01:22:53 UTC
What pisses me off about my manager is that he can sit there and lie and expect you to believe him!
FlowScore
2006-03-30 01:17:53 UTC
I am the manager of my store....but i hate my CEO because he's rich!!!
2006-03-30 01:13:58 UTC
they think they know everythingand if you dont do it their way then it can't be right. their heaeds get swollen from the power of management
jsalsr
2006-03-30 01:13:14 UTC
he's 29 and he works in a mail room.
Nita and Michael
2006-03-30 03:30:38 UTC
That she never has time for herself...I'm a stay at home mom..lol
billyfwlr
2006-03-30 01:19:45 UTC
being told it isn't rocket science. If it was I'd be with NASA not his poxy little company....duh!!!