Question:
I have two Bachelor of Arts degrees (Print Journalism and English) How can I find employment in Louisiana?
Violet
2006-03-29 07:22:45 UTC
Currently I am volunteering at a non profit agency and receiving a monthly living allowance. I cannot support myself and my four children. I need full time employment that will help us to live above the poverty level. We are from New Orleans by way of Hurricane Katrina. My boys are attending school here in Baton Rouge, LA. Our house was flooded along with all of our worldly possessions. We will probably by living here for some time.If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. My dream is to attend LSU, get my MFA in Creative Writing and become a successful author. Please help! ASAP
One answer:
my oh my
2006-03-29 07:25:33 UTC
classified ad