Question:
what career can i do if i am not good at communication?
2006-03-27 14:56:39 UTC
what career can i do if i am not good at communication?
Five answers:
g3010
2006-03-30 17:16:45 UTC
Learn everything you can about computers, you don't need to talk to fix one or too write a program for one.
jen92078
2006-03-27 23:01:12 UTC
Well you would have to do something that requires no talking try a factory job,data entry there is not much you could do I would try and work on your communication skills
RichHessler.com
2006-03-28 04:17:52 UTC
Quick suggestion. If you know you're ignorant about communication, but you're not stupid, get some training so it's not an issue and you have more options.

Using the terms ignorant and stupid drive my g/f crazy. Ignorant = you don't know something but you can learn. Stupid = you don't know something and you can't learn it.
MitchHellman
2006-03-27 22:57:22 UTC
President of the US. Poor communication hasn't stopped the current one, has it?
2006-03-27 23:00:52 UTC
Look up jobs on the Internet and in the library.Start researching the topic and see what job suites you.