Question:
How do I write business related emails?
santaluciaclair
2006-03-12 15:16:13 UTC
Does email etiquette exist? How do I ensure that when I send an email to a client that I am being respectful ...are there any does and donts?
Two answers:
2006-03-12 15:18:56 UTC
Yes, email etiquette exists and there are many do's and dont's. You can't learn it all in one sitting but I'll coach you for a fee. I'm in the 97th percentile for writing skills among U.S. high school graduates and have proof from the Michigan Board of Education.
2006-03-12 23:17:23 UTC
go to microsoft outlook, they have templates for professional letter writing, yes, there are do's and don'ts