Question:
how do i move a stereo?
kidjr72
2007-04-17 17:41:08 UTC
When I think and speak about the word “Potential”, I think of how everyone at some time in their life has been described as having potential. We all have it- whether this potential is something as basic as being a great brother, sister, mother, wife, or husband. Or it could mean the potential to be a great architect, leader, businessman, etc. But the thing about having potential is that it isn’t enough to just “have” it. The streets, cemeteries, and jails are all littered with those who at one time “had” potential. At some point a person must go from just having it, to doing the work necessary to “achieve and realize” their potential.

It took me awhile after graduating and working in the real world, to understand that I wasn’t realizing, nor doing the work needed, to achieve my potential. It was at that point in which I decided to take ownership of my future and go back to school. It was then that I first attempted to become admitted to CMU. I was granted the opportunity for a conditional admission and aloud to take classes to show my desire and ability to succeed at a graduate level. I received A’s in both of my classes (MSA 620 & MSA 650). Surprisingly to myself, I was not granted admission at that time.

Since that time, my desire for higher learning, as well as my desire to do more has only grown. Since that time I have left Chrysler Financial for employment with HSBC which is more in line with my desire to work in the finance industry on an international scale. I have also gotten married and have been blessed with the birth of a beautiful daughter.

Why do I wish to be granted admission to CMU? The answer is simple. I have a strong desire to reach the potential I have inside of me. I have a duty to my wife, my daughter, and to myself to not settle. To never settle for being anything less than all you can be. That it is never to late to achieve your dreams. I feel I have shown previously that I am capable of doing the coursework that graduate school requires. It is that capability, coupled with my strong desire to not waste my talents any longer, that make me a strong candidate for success in CMU’s master’s program. I thank you in advance for reconsidering me for admittance into the Master’s of Science program.
Four answers:
2007-04-17 17:49:33 UTC
i would love to answer your question but come on honestly who would read all that haha sorry
Heads up!
2007-04-18 00:44:02 UTC
Call a Puerto Rican moving company.
bobby